How Mulbury Clothing Works
1. What are your requirements:
- For which type of staff uniforms are required? (For example, office, warehouse, sales, etc)
- Do they have any additional requirements? (For example, hi-vis safety gear, pants with lots of pockets, 100% cotton, etc)
- Which type of garments are required and their quantities? (For example, 3 x Suit Pants, 5 x Shirts, 1 x Jumpers, 1 x Jacket, etc)
2. Shortlist what you want:
- While browsing the categories of garments, make a note of the brand, style
and colour of the ones that you would wish to inspect
3. Inspect the garments:
- We may not have the exact garment, colour or size
that you are interested in as there are thousands of garments available across different sizes and colours and it is not feasible for us to have
them all. We recommend that you contact us
before coming in case you wish to order something specific.
4. Make a decision:
- You will need to decide on the garments, colour and the quantities they are required in.
- Generally, the less people involved in the decision, the faster and
easier it will be. Keep in mind that you can’t please everyone.
5. Download your artwork for printing or embroidery (if required):
- If you want your logo or any artwork to be produced on your garments, you will need to provide this to us.
- Simple text (in standard fonts) can be done without any artwork. We will require artwork to be shown as a digital file in AI, EPS or PDF
format, other formats may be suitable in some instances. We will
discuss this with you at the time.
6. Check quotation thoroughly:
- Once you provide us with your selected styles, quantities and artwork, we will provide you with a written quotation.
- It is your responsibility to check all item codes, descriptions,
sizes and colours on the quotation and confirm that they are as you specified. To avoid any error in taking instructions from our clients, we provide you with a written quotation and ask that you check approve it. We accept no responsibility for quotes that have been
approved with errors.
7. Sign quotation and return it to us:
- Once you have signed the quote and returned it to us, you will be
committed to the order and are liable for any costs incurred, such as, set
up fees etc, if you cancel your order from this stage. The signed
quotation is your binding acknowledgement that you accept the quotation
as outlined and agree to our standard trading terms and conditions.
8. Pay deposit:
- Before we start with production of your order, we need to receive your deposit as specified on the quotation.
- Accounts will be available to customers who will complete and approve our Credit Application Form. Please note that you will need to
have completed two prepaid orders before an account application is
considered and you will need to be able to demonstrate that you will be a
regular client, that is, a client who is ordering at least once every
couple of months.
9. Confirm sizes of ordered garments:
- If you have not already done so you will need to confirm the quantities per size for each garment.
- We can advise you on the best methods for determining the sizes for each staff member.
10. Approve your artwork or embroidery:
- You will be provided with a digital artwork proof for screen
printed items that will then be needed to be confirmed as correct. We will required you to sign the proof and
return the signed copy to us.
11. Wait patiently while we prepare your garments:
- We need to see your order especially quantity, fabrics, style etc first so that we provide you with the estimated time of
- The time frames only start from when you have completely finalised instructions for your order as outlined above ie you have provided us with sizes, a
signed quotation, approved artwork and deposit.
- Though some factors beyond our control may increase turn around times that include but not limited to garments being out of stock, garments that have been damaged or stained
during production that need replacement, orders that have garments from
several brands, deposits not being paid etc.
- If you have an urgent deadline, please let us know before you
approve the quotation so we can make arrangements to accommodate your
12. Pay the balance of your invoice (if applicable):
- We will notify you when your order is ready. If you haven’t already
done so by this time, you will need to pay the balance of your order. Non account
customers please note that order can not be shipped or collected until full
payment has been received and cleared into our account.
- All orders are sent out via commercial couriers. A signature on
receipt is required so you will need to provide us with an address where
someone is available during business hours. Consequently, we can not send
to PO boxes.
- Alternatively you (or your courier) can collect your order from us.
- If you require your goods to be sent to a private home address
rather than business address, please specify a safe place where the
courier can deliver the package.